Tuesday, June 9, 2009

YUM

Yes . . . I finally made my own yogurt. I've been wanting to attempt this for some time. Mainly just to see if I could do it. It has two benefits: 1. You know exactly what's in it. 2. Yogurt sweetened with honey tastes so much better to me than the stuff sweetened with fructose or whatever it is. This is the recipe I followed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOltrfr2W3w

The lady is a big goof but it works well. I did change the recipe a bit. I used skim milk and so I used 1 1/2 cups of the non-fat dry milk to thicken it up. It could probably even use more. I also only left it for eight hours. The longer you let it sit the tarter the yogurt.

Add some honey, granola, and some berries.


Pin It

1 comment:

S. and A. Millar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.