Sunday, September 23, 2012

she's here!

Baby number four is finally here. Nine mos. is such a long wait! Her name is Coralie and she is just as
precious as can be.

 . coralie 039_phixr  Finally the kids are done asking me when she will be born.

  coralie 031_phixr

After the time in the hospital we were able to go home and try to get back to normal. When we got home we found all of these little welcome home banners everywhere. coralie 042_phixr coralie 045_phixr
 My mom was here from Virginia taking care of the kids and helping them stay busy. Thank goodness
for moms!!
coralie 044_phixr

I like the little swag of dead pine branches as decoration.

  coralie 047_phixr

a bouquet of flowers from Amelia to her new little sister.

  coralie 057_phixr

a couple of weeks before Coralie was born I was able to knit this cocoon for her to snuggle in while she's so little.
Now it's the "Can I hold the baby now?" So, she gets passed around and around, but she enjoys looking at them and listening to all their giggles.

  coralie 067_phixr coralie 075_phixr coralie 080_phixr

Welcome to the family baby girl!
Pin It

4 comments:

Teddy said...

She is beautiful! I hope everything went well for you. I love her name. What a blessed little baby to get to come to such a wonderful family.

Emily said...

Laurie- What beautiful family! I so enjoyed looking at the children's photos and "ooohhh-ing" and "aaaahhh-ing" over the new baby girl.

Emily Canton (Walsh)

Micah and Melinda said...

She is just beautiful! Congrats my dear!

S. and A. Millar said...

Congratulations on the new addition! She is precious!
P.S. I've had fun following you on Pinterest :)